Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am a Mommy !!!!

Hard to digest...getting used to it....
When my hubby tells the baby "heres mommy", i look behind me for my mom, and then realise he is talking about me :)

But how did it feel like when i first saw my lil one...Actually i heard him before i saw him...And had tears flowing when i heard his first cry and one sweet nurse just kept wiping the tears..

and then they cleaned him up and the sewed me up before bringning us together..
How did i feel then when i saw him.. I dont know how i felt..or rather cant describe it yet..it was an animal like instinct though..a feeling without any reason...just there -completely bare..yet so hard to wrap in words.

6 comments:

Smitha said...

Congratulations N and your family!!!! Savour every moment - its such a wonderful time! Have you decided wht to name him? Take care and do post some snaps of the little man!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Congratulations N! New mommy feeling will sunk in soon. It will change you and your personality for good.

Lots of {{{Hugs}}} to the baby and new mommy.

Indyeah said...

(((((hugs))))
:))
I am smiling so madly right now:)
Ever since you shared that story about a random stranger and how he blessed you,I was waitinng to read just such a post!:)

(((hugs))for you and little peck for the baby!:)

do post pics when you can:)

N said...

Hey.. Thanks Smitha..
yes, u r right all thses moments must be savoured :)
@ Solilo: Thanks :) & {HUGS} 2 u 2.. it is sinkinng in slowly..
@Idyeah {HUGS} ... How chweet of u 2 wait for this post :) I am all smiles :) :)

Poonam J said...

HEY..Congratulations...Mommy this One word will change your life, and there shall be times you shall wonder how easily it comes to us to be a mommy.Living life thru your childs eyes, will be one happy world. . You have stepped into one of the most interesting journey life has offered. Keep counting your Blessings Dear.
Happiness, Luv, And Joy

N said...

@ Poonam..Thanks a tonne for your wishes :)

"Living life thru your childs eyes, will be one happy world"- Interesting perspective.. Am looking forward to it.. :)