Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged....

Indyeah Tagged a few of us to tell more about ourselves with the help of Pics :)
So here goes...

1.Your age on your next birthday
hmmm...the cake refused to take any more candles long ago :)



2. A place you’d like to travel to
has to be Kashmir, went there as a kid. Would like to go again

3. Your Favorite place
Nothing Beats home, does it? :)

4. Your favorite food/drink


Dosa
&

Samosas

&


& Chai, chai , chai, Chaiiiyyaaa.. Garma garam Chaiya..
As they sell it on railway station :)


5. Your favorite pet
Hmmm... favourite pet ??

haha.. Not too fond of pets..

6. Your favorite color combination


7. Your favorite piece of clothing
Comfy Jeans :)

8. Your all time favorite song

Jab koi baat...

9. Your favorite TV show:


Hey Indyeah, even I Love Dr. House
his way of deducing a diagnosis is so unique..

I also like NCIS

10. Full name of your significant other
Well, does it matter? Afterall a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet ;)

11. The town in which you live

Currently..Middle of nowhere !!


12. Your screen name/nickname:


13. Your first job

14. Your Dream Job


15: Bad Habit you have



16. Your fear:


Heights & Rides !!

17. The one thing you would like to do before you die

Confess, I guess :(

18. The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000


Yipppeee, Vacation...........

19.Your favourite credo in life.:)


"Dont take life seriously because you cant come out of it alive" - Warren Miller

And now whoever reads this is tagged :)

6 comments:

Indyeah said...

yay!you finished it..:)
Kashmir...people have made it hell now:(..
You must have seen a different more beautiful Kashmir no?
Wish I could see it too..
dosa fan!:)samosas and chai...:)
have we met before you think?:D

B&W...beautiful combo...:)House IS brilliant isnt he?*sigh*
good one on the significant other...:D

sarcasm !really?never would have guessed..:D
my fears are these too....I didnt even write them down..:D
beautiful song that one is...

loved your tag..:)
and 29 is just a number Solilo and I are passing this mantra around!:D

love:)
Indyeah

N said...

Hey Indyeah..Yup finally finished it took a while though..
Yes I have a very b'ful picture perfect kashmir engraved in my memory. I know its not the same. Yet I wish it would be one day...
Yup Dosa fan me too.
In fact my only preggy cravings were mysore masala dosa n Samosas :). And after reading ur blog n ur fav food, I just felt like having a Dosa again;) We should meet up for dosas one day !!

Anonymous said...

Kashmir..fond memories of my childhood.
Home is everybody’s paradise.
I love Masala Dosa and Samosas too. In fact just called up a caterer and order Samosas for our evening tea LOL
Chai garma garam chai for a bright day.
Spider..eeeeeeks
Jab koi baat…romantic
I am going to call him Rose or Gulabo
Ha..ha..confession.
I said vacation too.

N said...

@ Solilo : Yup, samosas are an all time fav.. :)
Please not Gulabo haha , tho it might still smell as sweet but it sure sounds funny :)

Indian in NZ said...

my mouth is watering now looking at those samosas and dosa!!

We went to J&K about 12yrs back and it was really scary with so much military around.

N said...

@2bs Mommy: Yeah wish that J&K was safer... We now use past tense, 'it was called heaven on earth' :(